Monday, April 5, 2010

Digital Revolution...

Last class each student had the opportunity to give a 5 minute presentation on their final project. To say I was blown away by most is an understatement. Each student offered such a unique approach to this project. 
I was specifically intrigued by the online magazine. I think with the virtual world showing an enormous rise in the public sphere, it's only a matter of time before print is completely obsolete. It's fascinating how an online magazine functions, even so much as turning the page on paper print. Since many of us spend so much time online, why not read a virtual magazine? I think this would offer numerous benefits. As an avid magazine reader, i would love to eliminate having to purchase magazines on a weekly basis. 
Being informed online just seems like such a convenient think. I don't see the down side of virtual magazines? In fact I think they offer a unique twist to magazine reading. Who wouldn't want to sit at their lap top and flip through the virtual pages of the next USWeekly, perhaps with interactive features? 

No comments:

Post a Comment